I am absolutely horrible at packing, mostly for my skills of heavy procrastination and plain laziness. This week was really suppose to be reserved for full on packing and shopping. It is now Friday at 4:51am and I managed to get my butt up around 2am and actually get things organized. At least Friday I have Brandon to help me, and he will kick my butt into full fledged packing shape.
Lately, I tend to feel that there are not enough hours in a day and that could be for my insomnia and sleeping in till noon or later, but I always feel by the time I get started on something that the day has already ended. I constantly feel as if if 3 hours is short like if I have to be somewhere at 6 pm.. then I need to get in the shower at 3.. then wait till my hair dries so by 4 I'm straightening it and then by 5 I'm getting dressed and working on last minute details and by 5:30 I'm on my way out... I don't know how these short things seem so long and do take long since.. i can get take a shower in 10 minutes, straighten my hair in 30 min (or less) and get dressed in roughly 10 minutes. So really that's less then an Hour.. yet it comes out to 3 hours.. I just don't understand.
This applies to my packing since, I plan so much to do in a day yet, feel i only have time do accomplish about 3 things in a day. Frustrating.
Today, I told Brandon to be here around 10am (for us that is relatively earlier on a lazy day) and while he is here we have to pack my stuff, put into cars,feed the cats, and move the cats from my dad's to my moms, mail a few college books back,go through boxes in the garage and clean my car all before roughly 4pm where I have a doctors appt. then after that at 6:30pm I am saying good-bye and hanging out with a 7-year old girl I babysit/sat for. I just don't know how I will have time to get everything done!
THEN. get up Saturday morning and finish whatever packing I have left and leave to Burbank with Brandon... 6 hours later arrive in Burbank and have to unpack.. buy, assemble, whatever it is you need for a new apartment in whatever time is left on Saturday and get it done the next day before the afternoon. I guess, I'm really over thinking things and I know it will all work out, it always does but I can't stop stressing myself over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment