There has been something I've been struggling with. The pressure of following the path you should and the pressure of wanting to do things my own way. The reason this is a struggle for me; is because there are things I know I SHOULD do, I know I NEED to do, but sometimes what I should do and need to do aren't how I want to do them. I would rather start my businesses now and kick butt, than take the time... Go to school, get my degrees,start working at a company work my way up and by the time I'm 30 finally make enough money to start a life. I don't want that. I want to start my business NOW, I want to make enough money to start my life NOW or at least before I'm 25. I get so stressed out because... I have SO many great ideas and so much passion and I feel I am always told I need to wait, I need to do it, this set way. I don't do well when I'm put into a box. I can't work that way.
My life plan down here keeps changing because, I'm trying to please the norm, while pleasing myself and I'm learning that, I can't pull myself in two different directions and be happy.. and everytime I compromise and please both needs I'm still not completely happy.
The Want- Get My AA and BA. Be Successful and Make Money. Own My Own Businesses.
The Comprise - Go to school, get a part-time job. Eventually get my AA and BA, make some money and eventually start my career = Not Happy
The Revision - Do Online School, Get Full-Time Job, Make A Lot Of Money.= Potential Happiness, but not what I want.
The New Plan - Do Online school, Get a Part-time job(not even going to be picky), make a business plan, get a business loan, open my own business. = HAPPY
I'm tired of waiting, I'm done waiting it's time to go at it gung-ho and do it my way. I want to be successful and accomplished by 25. I don't want to START at 25. I found out this is me this is what I do, I need to not wait for what I'm suppose to do, for someone to hold my hand. I learn doing it my way, even if it's harder. Will I mess up? Sure, but will I eventually succeed? YES! Here we go this it. I'm ready to start my business. I'm ready.
LETS DO IT
ReplyDelete