Thursday, October 28, 2010

0 days Till I'm 21

My 21st Birthday Has Come and Gone.. Being That My 21st Birthday Was On A Monday.. and I was Sick the Day was Not Eventful.. However, I got Plenty of Birthday Wishes and Even Flowers Sent to me!!! Brandon also, got me a Opal Claddagh Ring. Which Has A LOT of meaning to me. The Claddagh Ring is a Traditional Irish Wedding Ring but now used to symbolizes other things as well. The Hands Symbolize Friendship, The Heart Love and The crown Loyalty. What Makes this ring so special besides its literal meaning is the fact that I have Irish roots and that the heart is an Opal which is my Birthstone. (PS sorry I randomly capitalize letters.. it's a thing I do).. When I was Feeling better, B and I went to dinner at Mo's which is a restaurant here in Toluca Lake. Normally I am known to drink like a fish.. but I guess.. abstaining from drinking for 10 months and the fact that I know weigh 100 pounds instead of 132 has changed me tolerance cause after my 1st drink of the night I was already tipsy.. The night was fun and the Bartender at Mo's kept giving me specially blended drinks.. I finished the night at Paty's (cause they always treat me well) with Birthday Cake = ) Nothing eventful but still fun. However in about a week or two my future Sister - in - Law  Kristal is throwing me a birthday party at her place.. So.. I am EXTREMELY excited for that!

Also, on my Birthday Taylor Swift's 3rd Album came out and of course, I went out and Bought it..lets just say it is EPIC. What I love about her songs is they are easily relate-able... but they are based on her life.. so, like many others.. you find yourself trying to figure out who the songs are about. I can honestly say that this CD has been on repeat in my apartment.. in fact, I am listening to it while I am typing this blog. Over half of her songs have me relating them to my life.. I love it.. it has also inspired me to sing again and to also, learn guitar.. acoustic of course.. but I'll have to go find a cheap guitar first.. HAHA.

As far as my life goes. I am SO SO SO happy to be home in Toluca Lake now. I just have to get back into my routine here. Which is easier said than done, but I will.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Contradiction © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!