Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cannot Sleep

I would say I Can't sleep because of my Insomnia, but that's really not the case.. since I haven't really suffered from that for a few months. At the moment my lower abdominal area is hurting, which is pretty usual... however, this is the worst it has been since I started taking birth control. It doesn't help that i am getting over a cold and every time I cough it makes the pain 10 million times worse. I also, cannot stop eating, I am CONSTANTLY hungry.. yet i continue to lose weight. What a medical mystery I continue to be... Need to make appointment with the doctor and tell her that previous diagnosis and treatment is not helping = /

What I hate about not being able to sleep (besides the pain causing me not to sleep) is the fact that there is NOTHING on TV at this time! Personally, I think re-runs should be on or something... In Fact, i think running infomercials from 1am-5am is the absolute WORST marketing scheme ever... Why would you advertise things to buy, when Most people are Asleep?!

I could go on about how there is nothing to watch Online (legally) either, but i don't want this to be a whole blog about complaining...

I would go and read my book, however, i am too tired to be able to concentrate on that..
I love reading and Have just began reading this new book called "Something Borrowed" By Emily Giffin, I'm only on chapter 4 but so far I am really enjoying it.

I guess, i will just play some mindless game on my Computer like JoJo's Fashion Show or watch a free movie on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Contradiction © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!