Sunday, April 25, 2010

Parenting For Dummies

I have a love/hate relationship with Perez Hilton. Especially as of lately, since a lot of is postings have been posted late and can be miss-informed. However, he has been talking a lot about Lindsay Lohan and her family and all their drama. I know that everything is not what it seems from the outside looking in; but..... this is OBVIOUSLY a dysfunctional family.

For the past 3 years or so... Lindsay as been known more for her trips to rehab,DUI's, Arrests and partying every night than the fact that she was once a successful model/actress/singer. All we hear now is about her skipping her court appearances to go shopping, being bankrupt, partying to hard, making false allegations towards her ex, stealing, and getting dropped from roles. I mean she is so bad, that directors refuse to work with her and the Jersey Shore cast gets paid more than she does for club appearances! Seriously, this chick needs help!

The worst part is that her "concerned" father is a fame whore and her mother is in complete denial and likes fame pimping her daughters out. I have never seen a mother despite all evidence proving otherwise, continues to say her daughters career is doing amazing, that she is not bankrupt and that she is completely and totally sober. REALLY? REALLY?! Have we not seen where this will lead too. It is SO bad that LA newspapers have ALREADY written Lohan's obituary. We all see it and the person who can do the most to stop her and help her enables her and not only enables her but allows her younger daughter to be exposed to it. Ali, Lindsay's sister now lives with her in LA and the have been spotted clubbing together constantly (FYI: Ali is 16) and it doesn't help that their Dad just uses Lindsay's problems to gain him some camera time. It really and truly is unfortunate.


IN OTHER NEWS....


Life for me has been okay. Was a little stressed for a little bit, cause Brandon was kicked out, so I was naturally worried for him.. but he has a plan and I am happy for him. I am also happy because he came down to visit me. The first 2 days we didn't do much but hang out; but yesterday we decided to go to Disneyland and it ended up that his friends Kevin and Michelle were visiting Disneyland at the same time. So we spent the night hanging out with them at Disneyland and we had SO SO SO much fun. I really enjoyed it cause it was our first time hanging out with another couple and on top of that they are married; so we had a better understanding of each other since Brandon and I engaged. Then this afternoon Brandon and I went back to Disneyland and had such a fun day. I will be sad for him to leave, but I'm visiting San Jose next weekend ; so it will only be a 3 day difference.

I have decided to stay here for the summer and work my butt off working, while taking online classes. I am really excited to work and take the Online classes. I'm thinking of doing Dog Walking for a little bit. Mainly, cause it is good money, my hours and I get a work out. I got this idea, because I take Walks around Toluca Lake everyday and see people walking their dogs. So, I thought about all the rich people in Toluca Lake who have dogs and need them walked. HA perfect. We will see how that pans out... but in general I LOVE Toluca Lake and I LOVE the houses in Toluca Lake, I just want to buy them all! Hmm, well as usual. This has exhausted me. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Contradiction © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!