Saturday, May 1, 2010

Can We Pretend...

...That Airplanes In The Night Sky, Are Like Shooting Stars? I Can Really Use A Wish Right Now...Wish Right Now...

Basically, A lyric from my favorite song at the moment. Airplanes- B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams and Eminem. Anyways.. life. I arrived in San Jose on Thurs. and can pretty much already can't wait to be home in Toluca Lake. It's interesting how being in San Jose makes me feel more "childish" I guess. My personality for the most part changes when I come back. When I'm here, I just want my mom to do everything... although ironically, I don't really see her... although at time when I'm in Toluca Lake I do miss San Jose, but that's because I become lonely.

So far, I just want to be home. Being back has been drama. I'm going to be honest Brandon's mom is crazy, I have to like her cause she's Brandon's mom, but I am so happy that Brandon is done with her. I have never meant a more selfish,immature 45 year old in my life. It is frustrating because I don't want stuff to be strained between us, but she really does it to herself and I had enough of it when it started affecting Brandon and bringing him down. Anyways, due to this drama I was kicked off the phone line that I shared with them. So today my mom, Brandon and I spent hours at the T-Mobile store setting up our account. I'm going to be honest, I am disappointed that I cannot use my old # which I have had since I was 13 but I guess it is something I will have to get used too, I am happy that I get to have My blackberry back = ) Today, I am doing Tea with the woman on my Dad's side of the family and I am really actually excited for it! Sad my Grandma can't be there, makes even harder since it's only 2 days away from when she passed.

I can never end this properly, cause I get so tired I just want to sleep... keep you readers aka ONE reader ha and it's my mom.. updated. Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Contradiction © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!