I suck at proof reading. I don't do it. I type what I want to say... spell check and than post it. So I am sorry to whoever has ever read this and realized that some of what I write does not make sense (again probably doesn't help that I type them at the crack of dawn) I swear I am an educated person who excels at English. I'm just lazy at spell checking.
Anyways, I am now back in Toluca Lake living a happy life. The rest of my trip in San Jose was alright. Saturday I had Tea at Lisa's Tea Treasures in the Pruneyard with my Aunts Debbie & Diana, my cousin Taylor and my aunt's boyfriends mother. We had such a lovely time and I ended up buying a tea pot and two mugs as well as some tea. Later that night we ended going and seeing Kick Ass. Which was a pretty good movie. Personally, I think the movie was only good due to their AMAZING fight scenes. Sunday we ran some errands and I visited my Grandma's grave leaving her a Mother's Day card and flowers. Yesterday (May 3rd) was actually 2 years since she passed = (. Once I finally arrived in Burbank, after an hour delay. I picked up my Pink Leopard Print Betsey Johnson Travel bag up from baggage claim ONLY to see that it had be ripped down the sides. Normally I wouldn't care... but this is a fairly new, EXPENSIVE and cute bag. So now, I have to give them my bag.. so they can send it to Dallas, so Southwest HQ can decide how they want to compensate me. After dealing with that and arriving home to a disarrayed apartment....thanks to my lovely cats. I decided to set up my Wii and sync it up with my Netflix so I can stream movies from my comp. to my TV.. which would save me bundles of cash on ONDemand... unfortunately, It refused to connect to my Wi-Fi... which made me day THAT much better.
Better News...
Netflix now has WEEDS:Season 5 on watch Instantly(on my comp.) which I have been waiting forever for! Now just have to wait for Dexter and The Tudors newer seasons to do the same thing! Went on a long walk and started posting fliers for Dog Walking,Baby sitting or House Sitting Jobs and had lunch at Paty's learned more about my secret admirer.... Story is this guy comes in to Paty's everyday for years and orders take-out one day he saw me and now comes in and asks about me. According to the manager he has never noticed anybody till me and I guess, he saw my Republican sticker and liked it... cause " I don't act like it". So.. today they were telling me that he is a Personal Trainer who used go to USC. My mother thinks this is a potential stalker... but to be honest in Toluca Lake.... this has been normal for me. I am also, reading Sean Hannity's new book Conservative Victory and definitely enjoying it. Although, it is so frustrating to know the truth about Obama and see people still supporting him. Now, it is time for me to get back to sewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment