- Buy A Home In Toluca Lake,Ca
- Be Fluent In More Than 2 Languages
- Visit Ever Continent
- Attend A Royal Event
- Write A Book and Get It Published
- Own A Baby Boutique
- Walk The Red Carpet
- Have People Know My Name All Over The World
- Be In Playboy, Sports Illustrated or Maxim
- Have a Kid By 25
- Own More Than 1 Home
- Open an Event Planning Agency
- Get Involved In Politics
- Change Someone's Life
- Help My Mother Achieve Her Dreams
- Preform In A Musical
- Be An Actress
- Be Interviewed On a Live Talk Show
- Learn To Ballroom Dance
- Have A Reality (Classy) Show
- Be a Godparent
- Win The Lotto (big)
- Have All My Remaining Grandparents at This time... attend My Wedding
- Travel Abroad To Do Volunteer Work
- Live In Another Country
- Become a Millionaire By The Time I am 25
- Get a Bachelor's Degree...eventually
Saturday, December 11, 2010
My Bucket List
I never really gave too much thought of My Bucket List... mainly because I thought It would have to be crazy cool, adventurous things.. but I am viewing my List as more of a Life's To - Do List. Don't Judge It. Just Accept It and Wish Me Luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment