This Saturday Morning I woke up to the sound of rain and darky gloom.. that I love so much about this time of year...the only sucky thing about the scenario is that I have a cold. Anyways, The morning started with my craving for a Caramel Apple Spice Cider from Starbucks... and I was excited to get it with my "Free Birthday Drink" Coupon from Starbucks, however it seems to have gone missing. Luckily I remembered I had a gift card to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. So, I went to Coffee Bean and got myself a Peppermint Chocolate Ice Blended. Now, although I have nothing against Coffee Bean, and my drink is rather yummy.. I still prefer Starbucks, Anyways, With the ambience of the rain that makes you want to curl up in bed and with the fact that I have a cold, which also makes you want to curl up in bed.. I decided, That I will indeed curl up in bed, and have a movie marathon day. So, that is what I am doing.. Watching as many movies as I can... with a little reading in between.
8:30 AM - Notting Hill
10:30 AM - Liberty's Kids S1 Ep. 1 (ok it isn't a movie but I got excited to see that it was on netflix)
10:52 AM - Liberty's Kids S1 Ep. 2
11:16 AM - When In Rome
1:11 PM - Julie & Julia
3:55 PM - Liberty's Kids S1 Ep. 3
4:19 PM - The Duchess
6:51 PM - The Count of Monte Cristo
and I think that is where my magical movie journey shall end for the night = )
No comments:
Post a Comment