I Don't Even Know, Why I'm Posting a Blog really... but, I guess.. it's because it has almost been a month since I posted. Although, I doubt... anyone was fretting that I haven't written a blog in a few weeks.. nor do I think anyone besides my mom actually read my Blogs. In case you didn't notice I tend to Have a need to Capitalize letters in words that do not NEED to be capitalized. I just do it, I don't know why.. it's more of a compulsion.
BLAH, So.. I have been pretty much sick on and off these past few weeks. Which is basically why, I have not written yet. So as far as school is concerned, it has been fine. As far as job searching has been.. EH! I guess my problem is because I don't want a typical job. I refuse to work at a restaurant again. I NEED experience, I need to be able to put something else on my resume, besides being a waitress. I need creditability. Minus, jobs in general being scarce; it is hard to find a job I want. Then, if I do find a job I want, that meets most of my requirements. Something gets in the way.. such a SCHOOL. Which is annoying, since I am going to school to get better jobs.. oh the Irony. .
On top, being sick has ruined my sleep schedule. So, now i'm tired all day and up all night!
I have read many books Since we have last chatted. I have read "My Sister's Keeper" and "Dear John". I loved loved loved loved loved "My Sister's Keeper" it was perfect and the ending was just unexpected. However, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the movie, to anyone who has seen the movie and thought they now have "read" the book, WRONG. The movie is absolutely NOTHING like the movie. Basically, the director,producer,screenwriter, whatever thought it would be nice to the have a famous bestselling book as the title of there movie take the basic concept of the movie and then change everything to what they wish the book had been. It was really horrible. I was disappointed in the actors as well. Alec Baldwin,Cameron Diaz, and Abigail Breslin, did an okay performance, definitely not up to their caliber of acting and then worse of all that they would even sign on to do this movie!
and for the acclaim that the movie Dear John has been getting (which I have not seen) I did not fall in love with the book, so maybe the movie will do something for me. Now I'm reading, "Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin and it took awhile for me to get into, but now I am really enjoying it. I like Emily Giffin's books and writing A LOT.
Mmh, Tired. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment